Neil's Paragliding Blog

Hi. This is my paragliding blog. I'm using it primarily to record the details of my flights and keep an online record of my training and experiences. Hope you don't find it too boring, I'll try and upload some nice pictures whenever I can to make it seem a bit more interesting.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

9th July 2005 - Different type of flying!

This was a different day of flying. We went to Prestwick airport where I got to fly a 4 seater airplane, with a frightened Lolly in the back.


I took off from Prestwick Airport and flew North for about 10 minutes until we reached Largs, then turned left and flew over Wee Cumbrae and then headed back south. On the way back I had a good view of Arran across the water and we flew directly over Ardrossan when the boat was in. We then headed back over Saltcoats and home towards Prestwick. I had to wait in line before being allowed to come into land, and it was fairly tricky as there was a crosswind coming into land. But after a few wobbles and some panic noises from Lolly we touched down in one piece! It was awesome, quite similar to driving a car, but it was noisy, paragliding is definitely more peaceful! Total flight time was 30 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home