Neil's Paragliding Blog

Hi. This is my paragliding blog. I'm using it primarily to record the details of my flights and keep an online record of my training and experiences. Hope you don't find it too boring, I'll try and upload some nice pictures whenever I can to make it seem a bit more interesting.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

16th july 2005 - shiskine

This weekend 3 rockstar guys came over with me to Arran to try out this paragliding malarky. Keith was again on hand to provide the tuition. We were in a small field somewhere up the back of Shiskine. It was fairly flat so no great height was acheived. Also the weather was a bit blustery and the rain came on in the early after noon. But we managed to get a few small hops done, and did some valuable ground handling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home