Neil's Paragliding Blog

Hi. This is my paragliding blog. I'm using it primarily to record the details of my flights and keep an online record of my training and experiences. Hope you don't find it too boring, I'll try and upload some nice pictures whenever I can to make it seem a bit more interesting.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

14th August 2005 - Catacol Bay

We had a cracking day in Catacol. It's on the north west coast of Arran. We there's a light eastern sea breeze it's ideal for a bit of gentle soaring. It's got a huge take off area and the hill is covered in purple heather with few rocks or trees.



I had my second proper flight here, I took off doing a forward launch flew out over the coast and then did a straight forward top to bottom flight.



This is me taking off. I was using the blue Joker wing, and a pink harness - cheers for that Zabdi!



Master Zabdi performs a preflight check with another student (not sure who)



Keith was in radio contact the whole time.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home