Neil's Paragliding Blog

Hi. This is my paragliding blog. I'm using it primarily to record the details of my flights and keep an online record of my training and experiences. Hope you don't find it too boring, I'll try and upload some nice pictures whenever I can to make it seem a bit more interesting.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Exam time!

Unfortunately is was too windy to fly today. My neck was still stiff though so it's probably a good thing I didn't fly. I got a massage this morning from Brendan, who is out here doing his tandem training. He fixed my back, excellent work Brendan, thank you so much!!

Zabdi gave us the option to sit the theory exam, I had done a bit of swatting, always was a bit of a swot. I sat the theory exam, got 93 percent, top of the class - result! Then went swimming in the mountain river to celebrate and generally lazed about.

Tomorrow is our last day in Sopot, we're going to Varna tomorrow night to do top landings. Only got a few more tasks to do before i get my club pilot's licence, but it's unlikely that i'll finish them all in Bulgaria. I'll probably have to do a couple more things down in arran.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home