Neil's Paragliding Blog

Hi. This is my paragliding blog. I'm using it primarily to record the details of my flights and keep an online record of my training and experiences. Hope you don't find it too boring, I'll try and upload some nice pictures whenever I can to make it seem a bit more interesting.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

No third flight.

After lunch, about 4 o'clock, we went back up the chair lift to try and get a third flight in. Unfortunately when we got there the conditions had changed and there was a north wind coming from over the hill. We hung about waiting for about an hour to see if the conditions would change but we decided to call it quits and caught the last chair lift back down. Oh well, it meant that I got to watch some of the football! I saw Engerland bottle it in their penalty shoot out and then tonight we went to watch Brazil play France. Another one of Zabdi's students is from Brazil and she was fairly gutted when they lost, I told her to never mind things could be worse - she could come from Scotland!



Looking pissed off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home