Neil's Paragliding Blog

Hi. This is my paragliding blog. I'm using it primarily to record the details of my flights and keep an online record of my training and experiences. Hope you don't find it too boring, I'll try and upload some nice pictures whenever I can to make it seem a bit more interesting.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Zabdi's simulator

Weather was again was too shit, so we went to Zabdi's house in Kildonan and had a go on her simulator. Which is rigged up to an old coastguard tower, which is rapidly rusting away to nothing! Keith went through weight shifting with us on the simulator, it was very useful to work on technique. I found that it helped a lot for when we actually got some flying done. Keith also talked us through what we should do in the case of a collapse or a stall, including how to deploy the reserve.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home