Neil's Paragliding Blog

Hi. This is my paragliding blog. I'm using it primarily to record the details of my flights and keep an online record of my training and experiences. Hope you don't find it too boring, I'll try and upload some nice pictures whenever I can to make it seem a bit more interesting.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Bulgaria - here at last!

The beautiful town of Sopot

Got here at lunch time. It's really hot, we decided to check out a beach at the black sea until it cooled down a bit as we had a five hour drive in a mini van. Sopot is really pretty as far as i can tell. I'm going to have problems uploading pictures as the pc doesn't have a usb port. We are off to the training hill today to refresh and get a feel for the gliders.


The Black sea
The garden of the house we stayed in. It was very nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home