Neil's Paragliding Blog

Hi. This is my paragliding blog. I'm using it primarily to record the details of my flights and keep an online record of my training and experiences. Hope you don't find it too boring, I'll try and upload some nice pictures whenever I can to make it seem a bit more interesting.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Moscovich and swollen hand!

On the way to the training site today i got to drive a moscovich! it's a russian car that kind of looks like a shit lada. it was very cool. I found out later this afternoon that i had the honor of being the second last person to drive it, as one of the bulgarian guys was driving back and a wheel fell off! Just glad it didn't happen when i was driving! And you thought paragliding was the biggest risk!

I've also discovered that the insects over here love me. i got a bite on the back of my hand and it's now swollen up so i no longer have any knuckles. I'm also growing a third nipple where something bit me on the chest, even though i've been wearing a tshirt the whole time. i think scottish blood is just too tastey.

Me driving the mighty moscovich!
The moscovich, minus a wheel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home