Neil's Paragliding Blog

Hi. This is my paragliding blog. I'm using it primarily to record the details of my flights and keep an online record of my training and experiences. Hope you don't find it too boring, I'll try and upload some nice pictures whenever I can to make it seem a bit more interesting.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Roasting!

There was still time for a third flight today and Zabdi gave us the option of whether to go up or not. After having such a good previous flight I decided not to push my luck and opted to just chill for the rest of the afternoon. I went for another did in the mountain river to cool down, it was so hot today that I've just been drenched in sweat all day. The river was great though and there were loads of really colourful beasties kicking about which kept me interested for quite a while, we also caught a glimpse of a water mammal of some sort going into the water. We weren't quite sure what it was maybe a vole or an otter or possibly a rat! Whatever it was it seamed to disappear. After that I walked back to the house, via a couple of cherry trees, when I got back I chatted to the guys briefly then went for a lie down, I hadn't even taken off my boots and I was knocked out for the count and had a good sleep until about 9pm, I definitely made the right decision not to go for another flight. I got up went for a bit of dinner and now I'm about to go back to bed, I'm a bit annoyed I slept through the Germany - Argentina match it sounds like it was a good game.


A colourful beastie. And it didn't even want to bite me, how considerate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home