Neil's Paragliding Blog

Hi. This is my paragliding blog. I'm using it primarily to record the details of my flights and keep an online record of my training and experiences. Hope you don't find it too boring, I'll try and upload some nice pictures whenever I can to make it seem a bit more interesting.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

cold dip and cherries

We went back up to the same launch site as this morning, but the north wind was too strong for any flying. so we went back to the chair lift, but it's still knackered. so a few of us took a stroll up the mountain path and went for a dip in the river. at first it was freezing but once we were in it felt really refreshing. there was a deepish rock pool with a waterfall which was lovely. i didn't have any shorts so i just stripped to my briefs, it was a scary sight! we then took the long route back to the house and found a few cherry trees on the way they were yummy! we've had dinner and are now going to the training hill to do some more practice on take offs and landings.

What a body!

Stealing cherries!I managed to squash more than I picked!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home